Integrative approaches to improve sustainable forest management under climate change
A side event at the World Forestry Congress took place on Wednesday September 9th, 2015 in Durban, South Africa.
Several renowned researchers presented on their area of expertise. Topics covered included:
1. Policies for sustainable forest management under climate change
2. Applications of high-resolution climate models for improved forest management
3. Techniques for conducting trade-off analysis of management strategies
4. Tools to manage carbon storage under climate change
5. Improving watershed and landscape level forest management under climate change